But you'll forgive me right, being Spring Break and all? What if I invited you to a Spring Fling over on my blog and Facebook tomorrow?? I feel like celebrating Spring with a little something special for my followers. So if you don't already, this is a really great time to make sure you're following the blog and Falling Into First on Facebook.
1. On Monday one of my best friend's and I went to a Meet The Broncos event in town. We met two players from The Denver Broncos, Kevin Vickerson and Mitch Unrein. That is my friend's little guy being held between them. These men are HUGE!
2. My Mom and I went fantasy house shopping. Fantasy house shopping is when you tour the new rediculously beautiful model homes in your neighborhood and fantasize about buying them.
3. I did get lots of work done on my next two units! AKA, the last two Science units I will teach this year, because there is only 8 WEEKS left in the year. Crazy!! I'll be posting these this weekend!
4. I DID get the closet cleaned!!! Don't blink, you might miss it ;)
5. Last night my previously mentioned bestie and I went to a Denver Nuggets game with our husbands to celebrate her birthday. And who needs birthday cake when you can buy FROZEN CHEESECAKE ON A STICK!!! Oh my word, whoever made this one up is pure genius I tell you!!! The Nuggets won the game too right in the final 5 seconds of the game. Fabulous night all around!
Ok friends, catch ya tomorrow for the Spring Fling Event!!! :)